ACPOC Job Board
- Enrolling in the ACPOC on-line job board allows you to effectively reach your desired audience and advertise your open positions easily.
- ACPOC has approximately 350 members, who visit the website for annual meeting information, to access ACPOC News, to gather information on available resources, and much more.
- The ACPOC website receives an average of 9,000 page views per month.
- The introductory price is $100 for a 3 month job posting.
To post a job, please contact Susan Shannon at the ACPOC Office either by email: or by phone: 847/698-1637.
Cranial Remolding Specialist
State Licensed as required
Level 4 Orthotics & Prosthetics - Cocco Enterprises - W.R. Rosen - American Ortho Tech - OrthoPartners(Star Cranial Centers) are well-established multi-office, multi-state practices in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Maryland//North Carolina/South Carolina/Georgia/Florida/Texas with an exciting opportunities for the right individuals. We have an immediate full time positions available in our Pennsylvania/North Carolina/ South Carolina offices, for ABC/BOC, CPO’s, CO’s, Cranial Remolding Specialists to become an integral members of our team. Ideal candidates should be proficient in all aspects of orthotic and prosthetic care. We provide diverse pediatric to geriatric patient care in our offices and at local clinic and hospitals. We are seeking a responsible clinically focused professionals with strong work ethics, organizational and interpersonal skills. This opportunity provides a competitive salary and benefits package that includes paid annual ABC dues and CEUs and relocation allowance. We also offer a supportive work environment.
Send your resume to or contact Jan Saunders at 321-229-5176.
Pediatric Orthotics and Prosthetics Technician
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Erie is currently seeking a full-time (1.0 FTE) O&P Technician for our dynamic and growing Pediatric Orthotics and Prosthetics Service line (POPS).
This position is responsible for orthotic and prosthetic fabrication, adjustment, repair, and OTS dispensing.
- Completion of a two year orthotic/prosthetic technical program preferred, but not required.
- Currently registered as a RTP, RTO, RTOP, or Associates Degree in Specialized Technology (O&P concentration) strongly desired.
- Minimum of two years of orthotic and prosthetic fabrication experience, including:
- Comprehensive knowledge in fabricating, modifying, adjusting, and repairing orthotic and prosthetic devices
- Excellent technical skill evidenced by strong experience utilizing a variety of hand and power tools, machines and materials, and working closely with Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist required.
- Experience using an Electronic Medical Record preferred, along with willingness to be trained in OPIE and VORUM (CAD) software programs.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skill
Interested professionals can apply at or send their resume to:
Shriners Hospitals for Children®
Attn: Human Resources
1645 West 8th Street
Erie, PA 16505 or e-mail to
No phone calls please. Shriners Hospitals for Children® is an EOE/Drug-Free, Smoke-Free Workplace.
A Step Ahead Orthotics and Prosthetics
A Step Ahead Orthotics and Prosthetics is continuing to be able to provide our services to more areas and help more patients. Our goal is to provide the best possible care and device to improve mobility and overall health and happiness. We have been doing that for over 14 years and have grown to 7 locations in 2 states currently to provide those services. By putting patients first and employees a close second we believe that is what has driven our success. We want to continue to extend those philosophies and care to more areas and patients. We are not simply looking to fill a position. We are looking for more integral parts to build a strong company for our patients. If you want to excel and be a part of something bigger, let us know your thoughts. Contact Joshua Rieger at 615-383-0048 or