ACPOC Job Board
- Enrolling in the ACPOC on-line job board allows you to effectively reach your desired audience and advertise your open positions easily.
- ACPOC has approximately 350 members, who visit the website for annual meeting information, to access ACPOC News, to gather information on available resources, and much more.
- The ACPOC website receives an average of 9,000 page views per month.
- The introductory price is $100 for a 3 month job posting.
To post a job, please contact Susan Shannon at the ACPOC Office either by email: or by phone: 847/698-1637.
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
Shriners Hospital for Children-Houston is excited to announce a full time opening for a Certified Prosthetist Orthotist. If you are interested in working for one of the premier pediatric international health care systems whose mission is to treat pediatric patients regardless of their ability to pay then we encourage you to apply for this position. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable providing prosthetic and orthotic care to pediatric patients in a team environment, demonstrates the ability to build and maintain supportive relationships with co-workers, thrives on working with other members of the rehab team, and is adept at providing education opportunities to hospital staff and O&P students. With us you will treat an incredibly diverse and challenging population consisting of pediatric patients from birth up to 18 years of age with a variety of diagnoses including but not limited to Arthrogryposis, Cerebral Palsy, Limb Deficiencies, Spina Bifida, Clubfoot and Scoliosis. Candidates should be ABC-certified by exam and be able to meet the requirements for Texas licensure. Having 3-5 years of experience in pediatrics and a strong background in lower limb pediatric orthotics and prosthetics is a plus. Houston is an amazing city located on the Texas Gulf Coast. It is a vibrant, multi-cultural environment that is located in the heart of the Texas Medical Center. If you are interested in applying please send a resume and cover letter to or apply at our website, www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org, where you can download an application and send it with your resume.
For more information, contact:
Shriners Hispitals for Children
6977 Main St., Houston, TX 77030
CO, CPO or BOCO
De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics is seeking a BOCO, CO or CPO to join our growing pediatric orthotics practice. The qualified candidate will see patients in our local clinical offices, various PT departments and rehab facilities in the greater Pittsburgh area. The candidate will be working primarily with children but will also have exposure to our adult patients.
- ABC certified is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of recent, successful patient-based experience in orthotics with at least three of those in pediatrics
- Must work well in a team environment
- Excellent oral communication skills with patients and referral sources
- Ability to learn and use an EMR system is necessary
- Experience with Scoliosis, CP, Spina Bifida, Pectus, Plagiocephaly, and LE orthotics all a plus
De La Torre O&P offers competitive compensation and benefit packages including 401(k), medical, disability policies and certification reimbursement and is an AAP employer.
Email resume to:
Subject line: orthotist job